Wide Format Production Specialists
Digital Wide Format Sign Company
2731 Interstate Street, Charlotte, NC 28208
Compensation: Based on skills and experience
Heritage Custom Signs & Displays, a leader in wide format signage industry, is looking for highly motivated and skilled production sign professionals who has significant experience fabricating and finishing signs, banners and vinyl graphics in the wide format printing industry. You MUST have a significant, current background in wide format sign production and are looking for a positive career change to a growing, enthusiastic team.
Our company designs, manufactures and installs a wide assortment of large format signs and graphics using state of the art digital print technology. Our products include large banners, event and meeting signs, trade show graphics, backdrops and displays, vehicle wraps, wall graphics and murals, floor and window graphics, custom life size cutouts, permanent and temporary storefront signs, custom cut LED backlit signage and much more.
- Current sign industry production experience REQUIRED
- High degree of responsiveness and initiative
- Must be very detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work well with others!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the production of wide format graphics
- Must have a working knowledge of Latex and Eco-solvent Roll Printers, UV flatbed printers, CNC and Laser Cutters, Digital Vinyl Plotters, laminators, grommet machines, heat welders, paint booths and mount to rigid substrates
- Must have a thorough knowledge of rigid substrates and roll material application and handling
- Must have a thorough knowledge of color management and color matching
- Must be able to go out and do site surveys using company provided tablet and software and be able to effectively visualize with the client what their storefront, lobby or working area could look like with our designed products installed there
- Must have experience installing signs and vinyl graphics
- Must be able to work with co-workers and clients in a positive, constructive way that builds team unity while still expecting a high level of performance, creativity and profitability
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite Software (Illustrator and Photoshop) would be a great plus
- Must have good people skills and an ability to work both independently and as a member of a variety of teams in a fast paced environment
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Regular Performance Evaluations and Bonuses, Earning Potential based on Job Performance, Health Insurance compensation available, 401k & Paid Vacation
Send your resume to: email@example.com